Senkottan book review

 For me, this is another Baddegama, another Mandoldu. Senkottan's novel is so close and touches the deep places of the human heart. Women are sad. Men sometimes bear those sorrows. Sometimes the sorrows themselves give to her. A man who is a slave in his emotions has created a limit that no one can touch in the way that someone can control his life.

But something is still stuck in the heart.

Every time I read the book, I imagined a different world, a beautiful village, old-time people, clothes and other things and enjoyed the story because I used to watch movies and serials in the old days.Veerappuli Henaya, Ridhi Malma, Eekamath a good innocent couple, Podina, Heen Ridhi, their children after years.While reading the story, it seems that they have an older son, his name is Lewis. Nambu Henaya Mod Nonjal,A man, Podinayen, Anagi Hami's son Baba Henayak Rambari, Babanis, Guna Ralahami and more characters

Most of them stuck in my mind...every incident is beautifully written. When I read the interlude twenty-five thousand four hundred and thirty-two days after taking Bhawa and finally going to Ratnapura to write, it took me to another world.

Now the little boy who took the baby is now a Siya named Victor Suratissa and a big man, when he returns to the village with his Pinipiri everything has changed.I lived every moment of reading the story.

At that time, I asked myself why so many beautiful books.I didn't read the time this time...

Podina is wrong..?

Me earlier. This book is read as a book downloaded from the Internet. However, I experienced the true taste of the book after I got this book in my hands. Indeed, I have never read such a beautiful and wonderful book before. Until I finished reading the book, I felt as if I was living in the story. Victor Uratissa in his life. In the present time, the father's footprints of his past become a flashback in front of his granddaughter. When I read the novel, I also felt that I had stepped into that beautiful past with him and I also felt that the beautiful village piasa in Sabaragamuwa province called 'Ridivita', where I was bathed by Sri Pahasa, is also a picture in my mind. Because of the appearance.

'Sengkottan', which portrays the true meaning of the beautiful rural life, has very sensitively highlighted how the villager has been degraded by casteism. The fate of the caste system is very pathetic. The traditional casteists act like they have no heart, claiming that they are dependent on being born in the church, even if it is religious liberation. Not only that, the innocent baby Henaya, a small child, also encounters the same casteism while learning to write. Podina's life ends very tragically as she goes to meet the father of her child, Anagihami, who siphons the youth from her life, with the help of a prostitute. .

But these genuine villagers loved the trees and the four-legged animals very much.

"So wait, how happy am I? There are people like you in this world....No....Come on, come on.....Enough, come on, I'll stay like this for a little longer.......

The same affection for the fish, which came to eat the garbage that was covered with cloth from the beginning while washing the cloth in the dirt, has been represented in this way by the meat imbulas, making the authentic village life come alive.

"I can feel that smell again.....the smell of clothes soaked in baking soda. I can feel that smell all the time. Yes...I can still smell that smell from the last breath I take before I die..." If Podina was there, she Makes the life of her child better. That is the last wish of women endowed with love. Sometimes she is a ragini, sometimes a girl, sometimes a simple woman, sometimes a loving sister, and sometimes a harsh wife. It is up to the taster to choose.

Why did you kill the child? It is a matter of pain mixed with joy.

Indurama can be said to be another great novel written in the Sengotto period.

Comments

Popular Posts